- Latitude 12 collects personal information, in order to deliver on the purpose communicated at the time of collection (e.g. for download of materials).
- We may also use this information for other good purposes like delivering a personalised service, or to share content and materials in respect to our services, events, or research and articles.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, often, directly from you or, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- We take steps to protect all personal and sensitive data that we hold against misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- You can access the information that we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct this information at any time.
- If your name is on one of our email lists, you can opt out by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option on the email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.