Commercial and Not For Profit Leader
Biography: Adrian Collins is the Chief Executive Officer of Leukaemia Foundation of Australia (LFA) and has been a former CEO of the Leukaemia Foundation of Queensland (LFQ)
Under Adrian’s leadership, the Foundation was named as the Official Charity partner of 2014 Clipsal 500 Adelaide. Also, during his term of office, in 2014, The Leukaemia Foundation provided a further $12.89 million for research, including $3.6 million for 21 additional projects.
Adrian has established an essence of growth, development and hope with his role at the Leukaemia Foundation.
- Board member - Leukaemia Foundation of Australia
- Chairperson of Property Committee of Leukaemia Foundation of Australia
- Managing Director of Burns Philp Toyota (BPT) South Pacific Ltd
- Chairman of Burns Philp Toyota (BPT) and a number of its subsidiary companies
- General Manager - Tradelink Plumbing Supplies
- General Manager Burns Philp & Co Ltd, Papua New Guinea
- Board member/Acting CEO - AEIOU for Children with Autism
Background: Adrian is originally from the UK. From 1981-1989 he lived and worked in Papua New Guinea before moving to Australia in 1989.Adrian is married with three adult sons.